Friday, October 27, 2006

Reruns

Here's a couple of re-posted dead links that have been requested by some readers. These may be my last posts for a while, since my move & separation are imminent. On the off chance that my new place has a decent wireless connection, I'll put some new stuff up, but if not, I'll have to sneak into the local University's library and try to upload stuff before the big scary librarians kick me out.
But anyway, as stressed out as I am right now, I can take some solace in the fact that I've at least made TWO people happy today: the guy who wants the Blitzspeer album, and the guy who wants the Functional Idiots album.
A note on the Blitzspeer album: for some reason, I never ripped the track "Truck of Love". The disc is packed away right now, so I'm not going to rip it today. However, I put a few (far superior, I think) tracks off their live follow-up album in the zip file. Hey, it's free, right? So don't complain.

http://rapidshare.com/files/908807/FunctIdiots.zip.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/905770/BlitzsSaves.zip.html

No comments: